Friday, May 23, 2014

Date Night

Date Night



Inspired by my steamy Date night with my man tomorrow, I played on what he thinks sexy and what I think your man would too... 

This sexy little black dress by Dion Lee , is tight where it needs to be showing off that fab butt of yours. I love how it shows just enough skin for you to get away with. This beautiful oversized blazer by Stella McCartney brings elegance to your outfit and gives it a minor pop of colour. 
 Giuseppe Zanotti designs amazing shoes and this heel is hot, simple yet enough. I love the thick strap detailing. I have added this Stella McCartney satin bra, thats for later. Red is the colour of love and why not surprise him. Lingerie is a must have on a date night. 

I have added a few high end accessories, however any would do. I'm still in love with this Prada purse. It's the perfect shape and size and of course this amazing Cartier piece from the LOVE range and why not love things up a bit by wearing the universal symbol for love. 

And Finally a spritz of my favourite perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo - Signorina. This perfume is sexy and sweet. It will make you irresistible and a fresh coat of this nude coloured colour for a natural manicured look. 

Please share with me your idea of the best date night outfit, I'd love to know. 

xxxx












No comments:

Post a Comment